Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 2 Organic Free-Range Eggs
- 1 Heaped Teaspoon of Mayonnaise
- 2 Teapoons of Calder’s Kitchen Sillylilli
- To Garnish : a pinch of paprika or turmeric
- Boil the eggs for 10minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling, mix together the mayonnaise and Calder’s Kitchen Sillylilli
- When the eggs are boiled, drain and fill the pan with cold water. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove shells and cut the eggs in half lengthways.
- Carefully scoop out the yolks and add them to the Sillylilli mix. Mix well.
- Re-fill the egg whites with the mixture.
Serve with your favourite rice or dahl dish or with salad. (Shown here with a chickpea and lentil dahl) Garnish with salad and a sprinkling of paprika or turmeric. Can also be served individually as part of a vegetarian buffet.